Faculty of Health and Social Science
At the heart of CoPm’s mission rests its commitment to providing education with access to a rigorous undergraduate education and ensuring a successful, enriching academic experience. Please explore CoPm’s undergraduate program offerings. You are also invited to learn more about the work of our Office of Undergraduate Studies, including Pathways, CoPm’s general education framework with the following are current undergraduate education Programs,
- Diploma in Community Nurse duration: 3 Years
- Diploma in Public Health Duration: 3 Years
- Diploma in Environmental Health Duration: 3 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Community Nurse duration: 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health Duration: 4 Years
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health Duration: 4 Years
Graduate students at CoPm have unique access to outstanding academic departments, distinguished faculty, research opportunities, and a wealth of future job prospects. Learn more about CoPm’s graduate programs.
- Master of Science with Community Health duration: 2 Years
- Master of Science with Clinical Social Work Duration: 2 Years
- Master of Science in Public Heath (Majors) Duration: 2 Years
- Master of Science in Community Nurse Duration: 2 Years
- Master of Science in Environmental Health Duration: 2 Years
Continuing and Professional PhD Programs
CoPm’s continuing education programs at PhD are not limited to the above courses, and certificates offer an unrivaled array of opportunities for career advancement and professional development, skill development, and personal growth, all for affordable prices, on flexible schedules, and at locations throughout the world.
College Honors Programs
CoPm’s offers several dozen honors programs university-wide. These include unique programs offered by individual colleges as well as programs on campuses that are part of College of Professional Management programs.
CoPm Baccalaureate for Unique and Interdisciplinary Studies
CoPm offers students the opportunity to work with faculty mentors and academic advisers to design a unique BA or BS degree that takes advantage of courses, programs, and resources across the entire university. Learn more about how these programs allows highly motivated, self-directed students to pursue academic goals that transcend traditional majors.
The College of Professional Management’s commitment to the education around the world begins long before 1980. Through its School-College Partnerships, CoPm invests substantial human and financial resources in the service of public school students and out-of-school youth. The Office of Academic Affairs manages these efforts in collaboration with many Colleges and Universities that partner with the College around the world.